Miyerkules, Hulyo 20, 2011

Welcome!

Hi you all! I am Architect Gene Andrae Morales Racadio and welcome to my blog! This is a simple blog that I produced where in I am just going to site my own opinions on different designs that I will be citing or seeing. I will not criticize of course, I will deduce what I see and how the Architect/Designer interpreted his/her plan (with a MAYBE, or I THINK...blah blah blah). I will also include my own designs within my blog and I will also give you the story behind every feature and concept that I shaped. This blog may help or not but I created it because I am fond of details and the stories  each structure, craft, sketch, design, idea, or art one gives, and I want to share what my eyes see to everyone. @___@
        As an architect I should see things in a slightly different perspective not just the physical facet of a structure but its fundamental notion behind every aspect of design. The role of an architect is to put up a plan wherein it will show a solution to a problem, like a puzzle, giving a simple design but emphasizing a huge effect on the whole composition if the plan. For example, a dining area must be correlated with the kitchen to improve mobility. Well, it will be complicated if I explained further, there are a lot of books who can explain it clearer, I will just show how I see things as an architect vis-à-vis design, concept, massing, color, size, of different crafts, from building, waiting sheds, even if it is just a vase, I will give you the best opinion I can share in my own style, a little witty humor to make it more unique. :)
        I am blogging with an open-mind setting so if you have any, I mean any violent reactions, please do not comment here. J These are just my opinions and I still stand corrected. J

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento